Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This powerful dance skit  shows us the struggle that exists in the world that we don't see, for each unsaved soul between Christ and satan. This is a way to God of almost everyone of us.

A powerful journey through life inside and outside of the Lord using interpretive dance and set to Lifehouse’s song Everything. More than six million views and 6,000 comments on GodTube alone.

3 comment(s):

vitalyshalom said...

The skit is really amasing! The stuggle of Christ for the girl especially touched me the most. Therefore, I named it as "Christ's victorious battle for us"

Unknown said...

Wow... amazing... no words...

vitalyshalom said...

Thanks Elisa for the comment. I knew that you all would like it, as I was impressed too.
I am having one more skit with the same idea (struggle of Christ), so will post soon.

My LIfe Review in Encouraging Stories