Thursday, June 5, 2008

Letters To God

Child 

 

I continue the children' wisdom topic and I am posting some great letters of our little ones to God..."unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven".

      Dear God,
      In Sunday School they told us what You do. Who does it when You are on vacation? ? - Jane

      Dear God,
      I think about You sometimes even when I'm not praying.? - Elliot

      Dear God,
      Did You really mean "do unto others as they do unto you?" Because if you did, then I'm going to fix my brother. - Darla

      Dear God,
      I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool!? - Eugene

      Dear God,
      I read the Bible. What does "begat" mean? Nobody will tell me.? - Allison

      Dear God,
      Are you really invisible or is that a trick?? - Lucy

      Dear God,
      Is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his bowling words in the house? ? - Anita

      Dear God,
      Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?? - Norma

      Dear God,
      Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't You just keep the ones You have now?? - Cindy

      Dear God,
      Who draws the lines around countries?? - Nan

      Dear God,
      The bad people laughed at Noah - "You made an ark on dry land you fool". But he was smart, he stuck with You. That's what I would do. - Edward

      Dear God,
      I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that okay?? - Neil

      Dear God,
      What does it mean You are a Jealous God? I thought You had everything.? - Robert

      Dear God,
      Thank You for the baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy. - Joyce

      Dear God,
      Why is Sunday School on Sunday? I thought it was supposed to be our day of rest. ? - Tom

1 comment(s):

vitalyshalom said...

I am fond of wisdom of the chidren. When I saw this letters to God for the first time, I told to myself - " it has to be on my blog".
So, enjoy, and be encouraged by their simplicity and clear thoughts.

My LIfe Review in Encouraging Stories