Thursday, April 17, 2008


Who you are (as a believer in Jesus)


I'm Accepted!

John 1:12 I'm God's child.
John 15:15 I'm Christ's friend.
Romans 5:1 I have God's approval by faith. I have peace with God because of what Jesus has done for me.
1 Corinthians 6:17 I'm united with the Lord and one with him in spirit.
1 Corinthians 6:20 I've been bought with a price; I belong to God.
1 Corinthians 12:27 I'm a part of Christ's body.
Ephesians 1:1 I'm one of God's holy and faithful people.
Ephesians 1:5 I'm one of God's adopted children.
Ephesians 2:18 I have direct access to God through the Holy Spirit.
Colossians 1:14 I've been forgiven of all my sins.
Colossians 2:10 I'm complete in Christ.

I'm Secure!

Romans 8:1,2 I'm free forever from God's condemnation.
Romans 8:28 I'm assured that all things work together for good.
Romans 8:33,34 I'm free from any condemning charges against me.
Romans 8:35 I cannot be separated from the love of God.
2 Corinthians 1:21-22 I've been established, anointed, and sealed by God.
Philippians 1:6 I'm confident that the good work God has begun in me will be completed.
Philippians 3:20 I'm a citizen of heaven.
Colossians 3:3 I'm hidden with Christ in God.
2 Timothy 1:7 I have not been given a cowardly spirit... but a spirit of power, love, and good judgment.
Hebrews 4:16 I can find kindness and mercy at the right time.
1 John 5:18 I'm born of God and the evil one can't harm me.

I'm Significant!

Matthew 5:13,14 I'm the salt and light of the earth.
John 15:1,5 I'm a branch of the true vine.
John 15:16 I've been chosen and appointed to produce fruit that will last.
Acts 1:8 I'm a personal witness of Christ.
1 Corinthians 3:16 I'm God's temple.
2 Corinthians 5:17-20 I'm a minister of restored relationships.
2 Corinthians 6:1 I'm God's coworker.
Ephesians 2:6 I've been given a position in heaven with Jesus.
Ephesians 2:10 I'm God's creation.
Ephesians 3:12 I can approach God with confidence.
Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me.

0 comment(s):

My LIfe Review in Encouraging Stories