Thursday, April 17, 2008

What does God think of you?

If you're like most people, you're concerned about what other people think of you. You hope that others think of you as successful, thoughtful, attractive, etc. You hope that people like you.

In reality, you should be far more concerned about what God thinks of you...

When God made you, you were an original thought in his mind!

"You alone created my inner being.
You knitted me together inside my mother."

When God made you, he made someone wonderful!

"I will give thanks to you because I have been
so amazingly and miraculously made.
Your works are miraculous,
and my soul is fully aware of this."

When God made you, he didn't make any mistakes!

"My bones were not hidden from you
when I was being made in secret,
when I was being skillfully woven
in an underground workshop.
Your eyes saw me when I was only a fetus."

When God made you, he had a specific purpose and plan in mind!

"Every day of my life was recorded in your book
before one of them had taken place."

When God made you, he knew he would never stop loving you!

"How precious are your thoughts
concerning me, O God!
How vast in number they are!
If I try to count them,
there would be more of them
than there are grains of sand.
When I wake up, I am still with you."
~Psalm 139: 13-18

2 comment(s):

Dr Jitesh Arora said...

Hello Vitalik. I hope you remember we met yesterday at family minitry. You are doing great work here.
Jitesh

vitalyshalom said...

Hey friend! You are the first who left a comment! Thanks for encouraging!

My LIfe Review in Encouraging Stories